Janning ENT Center’s audiology department understands the difficulties faced for individuals with hearing loss. The hardest step is taking the first step.
Scheduling an appointment for a comprehensive hearing examination not only determines your level of hearing, it is good for your overall health. Hearing loss is shown to be associated with loneliness, depression, and a decrease in quality of life. After your hearing exam, recommendations will be made to help.
You may need wax removed, medical intervention due to fluid build-up, communication strategy counseling, or hearing instruments.
At Janning Hearing Center, Dr. Benjaminson will go over amplification options to treat your hearing loss and/or tinnitus. We know that deciding to take the leap into devices in a hard decision. We are here for you along the way to make the process easy, fun, and relaxed.
- Hearing evaluations
- Middle ear pressure tests
- Dispensing of hearing devices
- Counseling on hearing loss and hearing aids
- Use and care of hearing instruments
- In office and manufacturer reparis
- Custom hearing protection, sleep and swim plugs
- Batteries, hearing aid supplies, and hearing aid accessories
Are you experiencing a hearing loss or change in hearing?
- Add questionnaire
- Contact Janning ENT Center and Janning Hearing Center today!